RVR?

yes WAR will be RvR

I have friends who played Dark Age so that makes me an expert in RvR.

Now i will take some time to explain why RvR is better than PvP games (such as WoW)

the main reason that RvR will be better than PvP is because R comes several letters later after P.

Remember: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o P (as in PvP) q R (as in RvR) s t u v w x y z

case closed, sticky please

Last edited:
yes WAR will be RvR

Now i will take some time to explain why RvR is better than PvP games (such as WoW)

the main reason that RvR will be better than PvP is because R comes several letters later after P.

Remember: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o P (as in PvP) q R (as in RvR) s t u v w x y z

This is possibly the greatest post ever.

And to think, English is not even his first language. Truly amazing insight.

yes WAR will be RvR

10/10

best reply to a question evar.

yes WAR will be RvR

I read this again today and I was enlightened even more!

It was. Now that it has been changed, kind of hard to say one way or the other. The only evidence that exists that it was PvP is my original post. It makes no sense if the forum was always titled RvR.

Back