Rift, rebuilding guild there

Bret

Not sure where to post this but with the new expansion coming this December we are seeing returning players to the game Rift. That is why a couple of us are trying to get the guild Reborn on the Faeblight server going again. The guild is a high level meaning great perks and while there may only be one or two of us right now we do plan on rebuilding things and being a positive presence in the game, which is much needed. We are also here to help. So if anyone wants a free game and a good time playing come help us rebuild Reborn. My main is AsthmaticAardvark and my alt is Huwoff. Let me know if I can help you.

Rift - Faeblight server - Reborn

Hope to see you there.

Not sure where to post this but with the new expansion coming this December we are seeing returning players to the game Rift. That is why a couple of us are trying to get the guild Reborn on the Faeblight server going again. The guild is a high level meaning great perks and while there may only be one or two of us right now we do plan on rebuilding things and being a positive presence in the game, which is much needed. We are also here to help. So if anyone wants a free game and a good time playing come help us rebuild Reborn. My main is AsthmaticAardvark and my alt is Huwoff. Let me know if I can help you.

Rift - Faeblight server - Reborn

Hope to see you there.
@Bret I apologize for not seeing this sooner! I approved the thread so others should be able to view it now.

Sorry for the delay!

I check the forums every other day. If I missed a pending post for a new user I don't know how as it literally displays the user in the upper left, two pending now, both of whom look like spammers (will delete them if a post is not made in a weekish~ as normal).

Would love to join Reborn. Just got started in the game. Looked you up but could not find the guild. Added both your toons so I could catch you online sometime. Eloriah is my toon. Thanks

Back