Reminder, Double XP Weekends Start up Tomorrow!

Kahiel

Friday 21 June 13 begins the first of the double XP weekends for Summer! I just wish my toons were available from the Bastion so I could grind them out.

By popular demand, Double XP Weekends are back this summer!

Whether you’re a new or experienced player, take advantage of Double XP and Legacy XP to level up your main character faster or to create an alternate character and enjoy a new class story and gameplay!

With the recent release of Nightmare Mode Operations in Game Update 2.2, now is also a great time to reinforce your guild ranks with higher level characters and new class characters!

Double XP and Legacy XP will be active during the following weekends:

June 21, 2013 (1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT) to June 24, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)
June 28, 2013 (1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT) to July 1, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)
July 4, 2013 (6:00AM CDT / 11:00AM GMT) to July 8, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)
There is truly something for everyone, so stay cool and jump in!

Visit http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/operation_nightmare#2XPWeekend for more details about Game Update 2.2.

I'll probably work on my Shadow and Operative on Begeren Colony. It's tempting to work on my Assassin on Harbinger, however, and try to get him close to 55 before transfer.

I've been playing again. I deleted my inquisitor because I was tired of running around in a dress.

I now have a sith warrior (16) and a bounty hunter (11). Unfortunately, they are both on harbinger.

Good news, if everything works right (fingers crossed) then you can transfer characters to The Bergeren Colony if you want. Let us know, I'm bringing over three of mine.

Last edited:
I've been playing again. I deleted my inquisitor because I was tired of running around in a dress.
There is armor available that isn't a robe...lol

Good news, if everything works right (fingers crossed) then you can transfer characters to The Bastion if you want. Let us know, I'm bringing over three of mine.
So you're transferring your toons to The Bastion? I thought you were transferring your Imp toons to Begeren Colony?
I'm logging in to check the status of my GTN items on The Harbinger and get ready to transfer my Assassin to Begeren Colony. Some artifact quality materials are selling for 7-10k less on The Harbinger so I'm trying to stock up on Beryllius. The purple thermal thingies needed for Augments are also selling for less.

Last edited:
There is armor available that isn't a robe...lol

So you're transferring your toons to The Bastion? I thought you were transferring your Imp toons to Begeren Colony?
I'm logging in to check the status of my GTN items on The Harbinger and get ready to transfer my Assassin to Begeren Colony. Some artifact quality materials are selling for 7-10k less on The Harbinger so I'm trying to stock up on Beryllius. The purple thermal thingies needed for Augments are also selling for less.
Duh, I meant to the Bergeren Colony. They can't give the servers easy names like Bill or Jim...

Server transfers do cost 1800 cartel coins. I am disappointed there isn't a discount for subscribers they get an awful lot of my money as it is.

I was kinda getting tired of electrocuting people as well. But, yeah guess I didn't run across any robe-less armor for the inquisitor.

Server transfers do cost 1800 cartel coins.
I'm trying very hard to not spend any real money for this game. I feel like I won't last all that long playing it and don't want my money disappearing with my whims.

I'm trying very hard to not spend any real money for this game. I feel like I won't last all that long playing it and don't want my money disappearing with my whims.
If all you have is a level 16 and 11, I wouldn't bother transferring. With a double-xp weekend coming up, you should be able to get off the training planet at around 13. During a double-xp weekend a while back, I worked on my BH for about three hours and left Hutta at almost 14.

Our Republic guild on Begeren Colony is a bit more active than our Empire guild on the same server. Just roll a new toon and we can send you some credits to help get gear and such. We pretty much have every crafting skill maxed so we could probably mail you some gear as well. How many credits do your Harbinger toons have to their name?

I probably should have mentioned that my brother just created a toon on Harbinger as well. That and I'm not sure I can stomach "walking" everywhere too much longer. I think I'll just stick with my very casual solo and rare team play on Harbinger.

Back