Registration and payment deadline

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
All those planning to attend the Christian Gamers Alliance Convention will need to register on or before Monday, May 17 to guarantee a spot.

Details on payment method will be announced in the next few days. Stay tuned to this thread for further news.

EDIT: Payment to attend the convention is due Friday, May 21. Note that if you register and do not pay before this date, your registration will be disregarded.

The fee schedule is as follows:

If you are sharing a hotel room with one other person, your total cost will be $165.

If you are not renting a hotel room, your total cost will be $104.

If you are renting a hotel room but not sharing it with another person, your total cost will be $227.

Payment will ONLY be accepted online; no personal checks, cash, or other forms of payment will be accepted as all payments to venues will be made in advance. If you do not already have a Paypal account, it is free to create one and use it to send money.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding payment, please e-mail convention AT cgalliance DOT org.

a rule is a rule you little rat
laugh.gif

I regret to inform you all that I cannot attend, despite my signing up. Leaving my location in East L.A. would have too great of an effect on my success this summer to risk it. Understand that I wish to attend, but my lack of time lately, and the total absence of free time this summer forces me to make this decistion.

Realize that I'll be working 80+ hours a week for the entire summer, and my training is happening during the first 3 weeks I'm out there. If the convention was happening say mid-june or something I might have a better chance, but I need to form several habits and routines for the entire summer. Breaking those routines will create problems for me.

Maybe next year,
Que

Back