Recruiting

astrod00d

I think it's past time for us to start recruiting new members. While there are several active members in the chapter, we haven't really been playing together. I've been playing with my buddies lately because there's usually noone to play with in the Tribe. Any suggestions as to how we should start recruiting? If we get enough active people, maybe we can do our part to get the ToJ servers back online.

As a side note: I play on Tuesday evenings and Friday nights if you want to hook up on Xfire.

What are some good places to do some BF2 recruiting? I've posted on TotalBF2 and PlanetBattlefield's forums. Are there any other good ones that you guys visit regularly or recommend? I'd like to put a ToJ recruiting thread in every major BF2 forum. It'd be nice to bring in some more active brothers and sisters in Christ so that we can maybe work on some teamwork and have some scrimmages.

astrod00d said:
I'd like to put a ToJ recruiting thread in every major BF2 forum.
If you'd like a sample recruiting post, please PM or e-mail me and I'll forward the template your way.

Its about $8 a slot for a bf2 ranked server, even more for SP. Shane rented a server for 1 month, but we didnt have much activity.

Back