Reaper of Souls is really, really awesome

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I'm in the closed beta, and there's no NDA.

I have a stream, and also I like to talk about all of the many changes with Diablo III on teamspeak with friends.

If you guys have any questions or just want to hang out let me know!

As an important side note, my primary computer is kaput for about a week, and as such my laptop, although a beast, is not ideal for showing off gameplay, streaming, and also voice chat.

Anyway,

I have a full "pre-preview" of some of the many awesome, awesome things they're doing with Diablo III. The team working on Diablo is fundamentally changing what Diablo III is/was, and I'm here to tell you it is mind blowing. I was excited for RoS when it was announced, and I was excited when they did panels on all of the cool features. But nothing prepared me (I was not prepared...) for just how fun it is hands-on. My goal is to get you as excited about this game as I am, because the more friends I can find to play with the better (one of my personal gripes about CGA is that too few people (read: practically not a single person :) ) plays the same games I most like to play - and my goal/hope is to change that in the next few months with Heroes of the Storm and Reaper of Souls coming out - tangent aside though, Reaper of Souls is amazing - video coming soon talking about that).

Last edited:
I noticed on my Battle Net client that the game now supports clans and communities? Are we going to make a ToJ clan? I'm still unsure when I will get the expac as I have so much to do in the main game (and WoD is coming up) but I would join. I might be picking this up a bit again.

Been playing this game almost exclusively as I wait for ESO launch. :) LOVE the new 2.0.1 patch, makes the game what I wanted it to be originally.

Yeah I am really enjoying the new patch, and it was enough for me to prepurchase the expac. It is much much closer to what the game should have been at launch.

Goodness. After a few friends started playing again, I had to update and join in.

...the game is somehow even more fun now. The insane stuff we've run into is so awesome.

I think I'm hooked again. Can't wait for Reaper.

...and a cosmetics artisan. ^_^

ive been playing again as well, cant wait for the xpac!

Ill probably be on at least a little every day til then working on getting a hellfire ring if anyone wants to join me im Deathswinds#1457

Ok. This last XP weekend sucked me into buying the expansion (I really wanted to play a Crusader)....loving it.

My friend started a crusader on Friday and had completed act 5 once on normal and is over level 50. My WH from the last time I played was only level 32 upon completion of act 4.

I got a Crusader most of the way through into Act 2. Really enjoying that class, loot 2.0, you name it. Mega fun.

Got distracted rolling a wizard. Eventually I will get to act 5...

Back