Raid ready gear

brootis

I've been scrounging, but before I spend hours and hours looking over things on tankspot.com, wowwiki, and wowhead.com and www.leekspin.com (You have to click that link, because it's awesome.) Has anyone come up with any information on basic stats or gear for everyone to have, I have no delusions that we're going to be raiding as early as the dates I've set on the calendar.

I thought the gear in heroics was 346.. I guess I had assumed all 346 gear was needed and leekspin? I went there, you nerd!

Haha Thanks for that link Brootis. HAHA

I think I'd have to agree with Lisa, I'd say gear that is right around that area. Some of the stuff you can get made, some of it is from instances. Look at wowhead to find the gear appropriate for your class, and get er done!

I thought the gear in heroics was 346.. I guess I had assumed all 346 gear was needed and leekspin? I went there, you nerd!

I..I went there too. Shhh! We must NOT let him know or he'll take our minds and turn us into his servants for world domination! Like...IGOR!! *gasp*

I..I went there too. Shhh! We must NOT let him know or he'll take our minds and turn us into his servants for world domination! Like...IGOR!! *gasp*

Aww man..I was too late...Everyone's already gone there...noo!

Back