Radeon 9800 Pro

I'm telling! You're supposed to be paying taxes on tips!!!

wow.gif

I am investing in my 401K, which is doing unbelievably well right now. Fidelity Blue Chips is the way to go!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Feb. 05 2004,1:56)]What makes "most of you" so special?
We are minors.

So either
1) We don't have a job to pay taxes in the first place.
or
2) If you have a job like mine and you don't get pay checks and the customers are required to tip you. No official paycheck = no taxes
wink.gif

Ya, don't go to college unless you can pay for it without borrowing those stupid student loans...bleh.

I am so seriously thinking about getting the ATI Radeon 9800 XT....

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Feb. 05 2004,4:25)]Bah Im gonna be a lawyer I really don't care Ill pay em off as soon as Im out of law skool
we have a winner ladies and gentlemen...

Oh...so I wasn't supposed to get student loans?

Ya, that's what I said Dead_Aim...but I went off and got married, built a house bought a new car...etc.

You need discipline if you're gonna borrow that kind of money...especially how much you'll be borrowing for Law School.

GL HF!

Oh, and another common misconception is that you'll be making big bucks right out of college...NOT! Most of my IT friends were even lucky to get a job...don't even get me started on the other industries.

Micah, you seriously going to Law School and being a Lawyer? You want to work 90 hrs a week?

sad.gif

Aye, yes I do and I have a lot of stuff set up (parents have some good lawyer friends from school) so I kinda have my future set. I can't wait to do it. As far as working on cases and crap (I kinda do that kind of stuff already) and as you guys can tell I really <3 to argue.

Back