Questions, comments, suggestions

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Please use this thread to post any questions, comments, and/or suggestions regarding the Christian Gamers Alliance 2004 daily devotional forum.

Most people are likely curious as to why they cannot create new threads in this forum. I have restricted the access to post new threads on this particular forum to those with moderator, administrator, or super administrator access; however, all forum members have rights to post replies to messages.

The forum was set up this way to ensure things stayed nice and tidy, with only the daily devotionals and a few informational threads appearing on the forum. I encourage everyone to post replies to the daily devotionals, but please keep all questions about this forum restricted to this thread and all general topics of conversation to the General Discussion forum.

Well, we're on our third day and I haven't seen any response at all from the community. I'd intended for this to be an open forum for discussion--something for members to get involved with instead of just reading.

Anyway, if you've been reading the posts, please post here to let me know so I know we have an audience.
biggrin.gif

i will not be reading along although i will try to keep up with your 2 discussion
wink.gif
maybe if the book was Posted online you might get more of a response, or you use a book that everyone has, i like to call it the Bible
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
maybe one day i will get my utmost highest, after i am done paying for all the school books LOL

I picked mine up for 4 or 5 bucks.  Save your lunch money, kids!  
wink.gif

And, as some people have pointed out, it's available online.
Classic edition here.
Updated edition (updated English) here.  Woo!

Lion of Judah makes a good point though.  I consider devotionals a supplement to reading the Bible.  Nothing can replace digging into the Word.
smile.gif

Count me in.
tounge.gif

I am looking for a new form of daily devotions. I like the idea of being able to discuss it with others daily. Excellent idea.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ember @ Jan. 04 2004,4:26)]I picked mine up for 4 or 5 bucks. Save your lunch money, kids!
wink.gif
:eek: *stops spending money on hershey's chocolate*

:eek::eek::eek:

i wanted to read it, but i can't find it anywhere. :/

I love the devotions and admire the dedication and consistancy of those who make sure we have them daily. May God richly bless them...each and every one.

Back