PvP - Tuesday Night 04-03-07 10 pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I will be here this week! YAY!! And I will be leading on Friday as well! So I figure tonight we have fun maybe run something simple and fun like Iway or if people want to be really serious work on the Rit spike.

Andrew

As much as I enjoy having a little non-competative fun from time to time, I'm sure several of our folks are anxious to see our derailed HoH train back on its tracks. So I vote rit spike, but as always am willing to play whatever. Looking forward to it...

Paul

Ill be on after I get home from my night class. I guess C&C3 will have to wait till tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ill be on after I get home from my night class. I C&C3 will have to wait till tomorrow.

Oh man I can't wait to get my Job back so I can buy CNC3!!! I also want the new Zelda Phantom Hourglass! UGGHH!!!! Anyway....

Im ready to to be here tonight. I also ready to teach our opponent what HoH is all about! So Lets busta cap SOE! YEAH!!!

Why so late? I have a day job. :D

I'll be there, even earlier. Friday, I intend to be awake until 5am EST.

I can tank or nuke.

Well, a lightning storm showed us the real disadvantage of a cable modem - it may be 6 times faster than the DSL we had before, but only when its working.

:(

Paul

Alternative strategies. Since the only lynch-pin is a OoP/MM Necro, the Rit can be substitued with something else.

A 7th W/R for more direct pressure and another pet (15v8+)

A Nuker/spiker to finish-off half-dead targets, enabling our advancing faster.

Even all 8 W/Rs (2-2-2-2, then 3-3-2 groupings) and really depending on IWAY/fast-attacks for an inital 16v8+ and minimal coordination.

5. The Rt/N stays behind/above, posting spirits, a Flesh Golem, and Animate Bone Minions (two per corpse), so when a wolf dies (after the first), we get two bone minions, ensuring our numbers

And shambling horror for longevity.

I tested this in RA and the Troll Unguent was mostly useless and going down to three adrenaline damage skills watered it down too much. I restored my usual adrenaline config and it performed much better.

This also enabled better use of Attribute Points, which I forgot to adjust, so this should perform even better than tested.

W/R Build v2:
8. Charm Animal
7. Lion's Comfort (97 heal)
6. IWAY (+7 health regen)
5. Battle Rage (19s)

Sword adrenaline skills:
4. Silverwing Slash (+40)
3. Sun and Moon Slash
2. Gash (+20dmg, -20%hp/20s)
1. Sever Artery (25s)

Strength = 12+2
Swordsmanship=12+3