PvP - Friday Night 05-18-07 10 pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I get to lead PvP tonight. I think we will continue with an Elementalist heavey build. Either Searing Flames Savanah Heat or the Invoke Lightning Spike.

I fell asleep on the couch before PvP on Tuesday. I don't think I have any plans to be out tonight, and will plan to drink a caffinated beverage before 10 tonight. I'm in with either the fire or air builds, but think the Savanah Heat used on a monk is a nice pressure tactic to keep them on the move. Either way, I can play any build if needed.

i hope to be there but don't plan on me. Since we just had our last day of classes at High school I will probably do something with my friends. However, if we all act antisocial i just might show up.

Right. We'll do allllll monks. If they LOOK like eles, rangers, mesmers, warriors, or some other profession, don't be alarmed. It's a ruse, intended to confuse the other team.

we would never die!! we'd all be healing each other!!! it's eccentric, but it's GENIUS!!! AHAHAHHAHAAHA- *gets whacked on the back of the head with a rolling pin by Maid*

Sorry I missed PvP. Blame my husband; he so kindly shared his cold with me.

I curled up on the sofa to try and get warm, and ended up falling asleep.

dont you love sharing!! now you can share your cold back with him once hes better!! everyone loves to share!

sharing is caring ;D

Blech. If I give it back, he'll just give it back to me again!

It's those little plague carriers he works with. Er, students. Whatever.

But I'm doing way better. No more chills or fever.

He'd be immune to that type of cold. (colds are caused by hundreds of different things--that's why they can't "cure" it)

He'd be immune to that type of cold. (colds are caused by hundreds of different things--that's why they can't "cure" it)

ya ya.. i wasnt in Bio at the time i wrote it so... cant blame me for that. :)

it could have mutated into something else tho... or she could have gotten a different strand. or... the evil space monkeys from pluto (which isnt a planet now :eek::confused:) gave her a super minion master potion, that has a small side effect that just mimicks a cold, so then she can make millions of minion cookies!!!!

the evil space monkeys from pluto (which isnt a planet now :eek::confused:) gave her a super minion master potion, that has a small side effect that just mimicks a cold, so then she can make millions of minion cookies!!!!
LOL I would love to bake some minion cookies, actually, but with all the coughing, it wouldn't be a good idea.

dont you love sharing!! now you can share your cold back with him once hes better!! everyone loves to share!

sharing is caring ;D

i'm not sure that re-sharing will work, since, just getting over his cold, he has his immune system focused on that specific cold, and once it enters his body again he will kill it immediately

double post :D

Back