PvP - Friday, 13Oct06

What are we going to do tonight?

• Shockwave/Starburst in Heroe's Ascent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Arenas

• Forget PvP, I want to go farm some Canthan Greens!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Well, once again, it is Friday and I still haven't posted anything about PvP night. I think turn-out might be a little lower than usual tonight with the Canthan Green Drop weekend. I personally do want to spend a little time killing some bosses for their drops, but I've been having too much fun with PvP lately to skip it entirely. In Heroe's Ascent, we don't seem to be having any nights lately where we don't win at least a couple.

I'm posting a poll with a couple options. 2 changes though. I'm making the votes public. If you vote and don't show up, your vote doesn't count. I'm also including GvG scrimage, but we will only do that option if we have at least 8 people (4v4) willing to play.

See you tonight!

I will be there late :p. I was having too much fun with ViM last night! Was amazing!

I will be there late :p. I was having too much fun with ViM last night! Was amazing!

Yea I saw you guys in the hall - and then later witnessed you and Dea by yourselves clearing the ghosts out in 34 seconds with henchies...and you actually stayed alive for quite a while in the following match. :D

I voted for scrimmage tonight because:

1 - Its quick, more time for green farming!
2 - Its fun and completely low-pressure
3 - New people can participate, no experience or factions expansion required
3 - Pastori can probably be persuaded to join us for scrimmage

Speaking of green farming - after PvP tonight (and on and off for much of tommorrow) I'll be around to team up with anyone who needs help with or wants to form a group for farming.

Paul

Voted for vimway too because i had some much fun last night and if we get group of experienced people i really think we can go far.

Now that I've done ViM and ViMway a couple times, I can't get enough.

Now I'm as addicted as Maid...

I forget what map it was, but it was 4 teams (1v1v1v1) and after we (yellow) defeated the turquoise, we waited for the red and blue teams to get some serious DP and then we sneaked in and killed their Ghostly heroes. (sneaky sneaky... :D)

And we won but then I had to go to bed. :(

I'll go with scrimmage...

...IF Paul, Dredd, Derk, and every other experienced player are NOT all on the opposite team, with me as a favored target...

No, I don't hold grudges... :rolleyes:

What is wrong with hacking on MM? I remember you enjoying the dirt nap. Perhaps we should limit you to a mesmer with 45 armor like you did in your first guild battle... then we can pwn again.

Recipe for Dead Maid Mirawyn:

Indgredients:
1 Maid Mirawyn
People who can do conditions and stuff

Steps:
Set your Maid Mirawyn on fire, then poison, then inflict a hearty cup of disease, add a generous dose of degen, bleed thoroughly, repeat. When health is low, use high-power nuking spells from a nearby elementalist to finish off. Make sure you finish off your Maid Mirawyn over soft ground, preferably sand.

Prep. time: less than 5 mins.
Bake time: However efficient your Eles are

Recipe for Dead Maid Mirawyn:

Indgredients:
1 Maid Mirawyn
People who can do conditions and stuff

Steps:
Set your Maid Mirawyn on fire, then poison, then inflict a hearty cup of disease, add a generous dose of degen, bleed thoroughly, repeat. When health is low, use high-power nuking spells from a nearby elementalist to finish off. Make sure you finish off your Maid Mirawyn over soft ground, preferably sand.

Prep. time: less than 5 mins.
Bake time: However efficient your Eles are

+1 Monk with Restore Condition.

Owned.

:p my secret. Warriors hate me that is all I have to say. Actually I am pretty hard to beat solo on my ele. I am beatable ask Arks Lina.

It is a combination of earth and air skills and hurts, plus it is self healing. It is sooo annoying. The only way to beat him is to draw the battle out past 30-60 seconds, then his ele is exausted. Of course he could never beat my boon/prot, but then again I couldnt damage him so it was even :p

I must observe a match that he plays in and I shall make a list of his skills.

BEWARE, DREDD... BEWARES...

Anyway, I have (weeee...) 15 or so fame. :( this takes too long!! None of the pugs know what they're doing... at least I had a decent match with DZ and some other guildies when we did ViM... we "p00n3d" for a little while, if I do say so myself. I never seem to get past the 3rd or 4th place though...

Back