PTR - End of Time

Dasavur

I have been playing around on the PTR and as of right now the only dungeon available that I have found is the End of Time (which I believe is the first of the 3). I've done this a few times as range dps and healer so far. My review is this is incredibly easy! It drops 378 gear, some of which is better than the gear that you can get from valor and Firelands. It takes maybe 15-20 min to clear and each boss fight is no more than 2 min long.

Note: I have done the range dps as a pre-made shadow priest with all 4.2 non-heroic BiS gear and healing as a holy pally with the same type of gear.

Here is a link to a video I made specifically for the guild's pleasure of being able to see the dungeon even if you don't have the time to download and test it out yourself on the PTR. I apologize about the horrible quality though it is perfectly good enough to see what is going on and how most of the fights work.

PTR - End of Time

Ok I found out what you mean. I switched out the audio with one of Youtube's crap songs to see if you can view it now...Let me know.

It works now, looks fun,
i will have to go there tonight, or tomorrow and see this End of Time instance for myself !

I have read a few reviews about the new instance, and everyone says its easy, but everyone also runs it with BiS gear. I would like to see a review or experience from someone who runs it in more normal gear.

Thanks for bringing this up. Decent level of interest here for sure.

Back