Proof my husband exists

one2dredd said:
For the record Paul exists!!! And I wanted to get the top 4 threads with the most posts all together :p

Actually if Dredd doesn't exist and is a figment of MM's imagination, then Paul doesn't exist and The Twilight Zone theory would still hold true, Do any of us exist or are we all part of her imagination?

aka Ash said:
Actually if Dredd doesn't exist and is a figment of MM's imagination, then Paul doesn't exist and The Twilight Zone theory would still hold true, Do any of us exist or are we all part of her imagination?
Maybe some of you are a figment of Kel's imagination, since we've already established that she exists.

Or maybe y'all are a collective work, created by the sophisticated interaction of mine and Kel's imaginations.

- Mirawyn, Queen of North America

MaidMirawyn said:
Or maybe y'all are a collective work, created by the sophisticated interaction of mine and Kel's imaginations.

So what you should be saying is:

You will be assimilated! Resistance is Futile!

if I'm a figment of someone's imagination, could one of you imagine my arm back to normal (or whatever qualifies as "normal" for me)?

MaidMirawyn said:
Maybe some of you are a figment of Kel's imagination, since we've already established that she exists.

- Mirawyn, Queen of North America

All you imaginations are belong to us

- Chicken$oup, Emperor of Australia

Back