Promotional materials

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I don't have too much time to expound on my ideas for Christian Gamers Alliance and Tribe of Judah promotional materials, but just wanted to see how much demand there might be for such items.

I'd like to start with a flyer for the Christian Gamers Alliance, preferably in PDF format so any users can download and print the file, then make copies at their local copy shop and then spread the word.

Let me know what you all think. I'll leave the rest to our fantastic artists for now and check in soon.

Oh! And remember that these flyers will be black and white. So no fancy color spectrums or lens flares (lens flares are so 1998 anyway).
tounge.gif

I have done a ton of this kinda thing for my church.. whats the text and rough layout you want and i will get on it pronto..

I was thinking of something like the following:

Quick!
What comes to mind when you see:

[Pacman Picture] [w00t!] [Picture of WASD keys] [Picture of a Video game controller]

If you answered video games, you are probably one of us...

[Big Letters]Christian Gamers Alliance[/Big Letters]
[Smaller Letters]Gamers United in Christ[/Smaller Letters]

Come fellowship with us online at www.cgalliance.org or channel #cga on Gamesnet.

Has pictures and is attention grabbing.  Something that would be acceptable for a Church bulletin board.

Excellent suggestions, Plankeye.
smile.gif

I'll start brainstorming and maybe even sketching out what I'd like to see on promotional materials. I might be picking up a scanner soon; if I do, I'll scan the sketches, upload them, and smack anyone who cannot contain their laughter. -_-

I'll post again to this thread once I have some creative time--likely at the beginning of next week.

Good suggestions all...I think that the material will need to be eye-catching but professional looking for the church to be accepting of it. I think a good deal of it should be aimed at parents as well, perhaps to invoke some degree of responsibility to the parents but also an opportunity for them to know that their kids can play with Christians alike when on their games. Just some precautions for the idea market to consider!
smile.gif

Elihu
a.k.a. Jon

Back