Prayer Request

Dasavur

I'm not sure what forum area to put this under so if it's in the wrong one feel free to move it.

Just to give you a background of what the prayer is being needed for here is the story of what has happened:
When taking my girlfriend home tonight I found her brothers fighting (bad enough that someone's life very well could have been in danger, and this isn't the first time this has happened). After letting them punch it out for 30 seconds or so one of them tried to back off and stop fighting while the other continued to charge. When I saw the one backing off I stepped in to hold the other one off so that I could stop the fighting. I received a few punches and some clawing at the throat but dealt nothing to any of them except holding the younger one down as he was in such a fit of rage that he wasn't in the right state of mind to see that it was time to quit fighting. In the struggle to get free from my grip he pulled something in his back (which he's had issues with before) and is now in extreme pain. He has gotten up and walked to his bed where he now lays but he's in a lot of pain.

Can you all pray for healing, peace, grace, forgiveness, and anything you think would be good? These kids have been raised in a messed up home with their dad leaving them 6 years ago and their mom leaving them a year ago. Since then they have moved in with their grandparents and have been dealing on a day to day basis a lot of junk that has come with them from their old lives with their parents. Thank you all for your prayers!

Honestly I believe prayers won't do much of a help, but instead letting them know the find out for themselves the words of the lord will give them that better change that everyone who loved them are hoping.

I hope my honesty won't offend anyone. Thanks.

I haven't been on the forums in nearly a week, so forgive my tardiness in posting. This forum is fine if you don't mind people from outside the guild being able to see the post. If you want it a bit more restricted, the Guild Members Only section would be the place. And of course, if you want it to be seen by the whole CGA specifically, the Prayer/Praise Requests area on the main forum is the place for it.

In response to your request: Done.

Paulvincent: I disagree with you on this. The Bible talks extensively about the power of
prayer. However, this isn't the appropriate thread for discussing it. If you're inclined to provide more information about why you feel that way, please start another thread and wean discuss it further.

Back