prayer idea from gen

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
I have made a bit of a friendship with gen(hmmm numbers) and she sent me the following request. I'm posting it here because this is the first place it should be and also as I do not have access to the council type areas to get more of the leaders involved. I have sent her a reply and also stated that many of the people here (CGA/ToJ even CCGR) use the newsletter as a tool for their prayer time each day and week. What do the rest of you think?
rock.gif
I know the past week as well as the next one is gonna be terribly stressful at work for me.
Blessings,"Angel"

I know we have a prayer team in the CGA, but I think we may be heading to a special week for prayer. It seems like there are a lot of prayer requests and I have been really led to talk to someone about this. Since you are very active on the prayer team, I am hoping that this is the right place to pose the question. I think it may be time to step up our praying for a week. Maybe ask for everyone's prayer list. This would be shared with anyone willing to make the following commitment. I would ask that a commitment be made to praying throught the list for one week, perhaps even fast 1 meal a day (for those who can) during this time.

As always, if this is not supposed to be, no worries. I just thought I'd ask

Smiles ok then someone else please help lol I dont think atm I can do much more. Hmmm maybe she'd like to be in charge. Still waiting for more people to respond. Blessings,"Angel"

Back