Prayer for Me and a Friend

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Hi, well, before i came into the guild i met a girl who was nice and fun. Well for a while off and on we would say Hi and little conversation, but just about a week ago we had one of our normal conversations "Hey, how ya doin, whats up" but then it kinda went off onto something that never happend before, and i NEVER thought it would happen. Well, long story short, im now witnessing to her and helping her with her addictions to the world (so far she hasnt said anything terrible, like drugs, or anything else) but this is my first time really witnessing to someone, and it really scary kinda, but so awsome cause i can feel God working through me. IM terrified and amazed at the same time. She has A.D.D. and sometimes its like talking to a wall. Other times its like i can really get into . More prayer the better right?

Thanks for everything guys..
Love ya!
~Stc95

haha awesome. prayin for ya little buddy

if you arent scared when you witness to folks you shouldnt be witnessing. because when you are scared you can allow God to work in you and talk to that person. i will certainly pray.
Joey.

Thanks for sharing this. It is encouraging to hear stories of brother/sisters sharing their faith and being honest about it being scary. I will pray that God uses this experience to draw both you and this girl closer to Him, as well as everyone who reads your post here.

Hi, well, before i came into the guild i met a girl who was nice and fun. Well for a while off and on we would say Hi and little conversation, but just about a week ago we had one of our normal conversations "Hey, how ya doin, whats up" but then it kinda went off onto something that never happend before, and i NEVER thought it would happen. Well, long story short, im now witnessing to her and helping her with her addictions to the world (so far she hasnt said anything terrible, like drugs, or anything else) but this is my first time really witnessing to someone, and it really scary kinda, but so awsome cause i can feel God working through me. IM terrified and amazed at the same time. She has A.D.D. and sometimes its like talking to a wall. Other times its like i can really get into . More prayer the better right?

Love ya!
~Stc95

That is so cool. I'll be praying for you and your friend!

Thanks everyone. It means a lot. And Ducky, thats exactly how things have been.

Love ya!
~Stc95

That is fantastic. What a great opportunity. :)

Will be praying for you.

if you arent scared when you witness to folks you shouldnt be witnessing.

I'm not so sure you have to be scared to witness - maybe at first, when you are witnessing for the first few times - but it does become a joy to share what God is doing in your life.

Always humility and wonder that God would use you to touch another - but when you see God use you it becomes addicting. You want to see Him use you more. And it does become a joy to be used.

I'll pray for your conversations - for your friend to come to love God more and more and for you to find the joy in sharing His love. You are fulfilling one of your purposes in life. You have been blessed so you can be a blessing.

if you arent scared when you witness to folks you shouldnt be witnessing. because when you are scared you can allow God to work in you and talk to that person. i will certainly pray.
Joey.

I think that over time most of the anxiety and all that over witnessing to someone goes away with experience and turns more into joy and anticipation.

Back