Pray for my fallen love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iM not hypocritical.... I wasnt saved now I am... She never knew me as a monster.. She only knew me as Good and searching for truth.
I havnt changed, She has changed. I am the same person as when we met, she has become something completely different.

Bybloshex, you are on our prayer list!!! Keep the faith. Maxx and Atown are right. Give it to God.. What does that mean. That is interesting and while I wish I could explain it to you, I myself don't have a firm grasp on what that means. And yes it is true, that sometimes, some people have to hit rock bottom, and then fall again before they wake up and realize that their actions and decisions are only hurting others. The road to self-destruction is painfully lined with good friends who are often collateral damage. You are a good friend to her, and I know how hard it is to watch somebody go down that type of path.

Thanx man for trying to relate to me instead of accusing me of all kinds of things like the others do. I pray for God to take the burden from me, but for some reason it seems that he wants me to have this on my conciounse... I dont know why. Well just keep praying im sure God will hear you and maybe he will tell you what I should do.

I have been keeping a sort of journal on the past developments. And If you have the time and are willing to try and help e sort this thing out let me know and Ill email it to you. THe first section is me talling you all about me. And the rest are entries of past developments. You dont have to read all of it Its just there if you care. thanx guys,

Ok, I just got done rewriting the whole thing. So either email or PM me. I cant post it here because it isnt for the faint of heart and may trouble some poeple... some of you have and older version of it and If you care ill send the newer one.

BYB I've told you just send thing to me and I will get them into the right hands. Remember I asked your permission to share your story?
rock.gif
You said ok so the prayer team has access to the first draft. I have not sent the additions yet but if you have reworked it I can send the new one for them to have access. You know how to reach me. Blessings,"Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back