Praise: Work and Life Involvement

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
God has been working very directly in my life on literally a daily basis. I mean that I can see things happening that I know only came from God.

God's been working on me in a direct and powerful way since February 2013 when I moved to Colorado. I stayed with a wonderful Christian family there who had a profound impact on me. Eight months later I got accepted for a job with the government and I had been praying that I would have a powerful presence and that I would be well liked in the office, and that I would be able to have far reaching effects in the office. I've been given a raise, a promotion, and moved to a new and exciting team in that time, and my coworkers come to me on a daily basis and let me know how much my presence and enthusiasm there means to them and to the office. Just in the last two days, the Director of Technology gave me a major kudos to a colleague of mine about me (and to my colleague's recollection the Director has never done that before, to or about anyone). I also got invited to an important management meeting, and where two other people talked about my impact in the office, and gave me the opportunity to talk about some of the projects I'm working on that's leading the way for new and exciting things.

I didn't want to post this for fear of coming across as bragging; that is most certainly not my intention. I did want to post, though, because it is a major praise and it is just staggering to see God answering my prayers in ways that I can't even fully understand. I know I have a lot of friends here, too, and many of whom are praying and have prayed for me, so I just want to say thank you to you and let you know the things that have been going on in the life in the last few months.

Praise God. When He starts moving in our lives, and we start being obedient to that moving it is always amazing what happens. Keep praising Him.

Lee you know I've encouraged everyone to post when they see God's praises showing to help others including myself to remember to PRAISE HIM too.

You did not come across as bragging, just your sincere Love and Generous heart shines through.

I'm am happy to hear about how much God is doing and has been doing through you and for you along the way. Many times in our ordinary lives we forget just who is in control and how blessed we really are.

Having Great God fearing and serving people here, really make an impact over me now and throughout the years. Even though most of us only "know each other" over the internet lines it's great to feel the love and support shining through. No one truly knows what a simple message of praise will do or who it will support in those difficult times we all go through throughout this earthly live.

Keep moving forward and never worry about Singing His Praises wherever you are including taking the time to post to help the rest of us remember we should be doing more of that ourselves.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back