• Friday

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BassMan449

I would like to hold a Mario Kart Gamenight, but I need to know what night would be best for everyone. So let me know when you are available and we will pick a date.

Looks like Monday through Thursday is the ideal time slot so far.

Keep the votes coming in! I'm looking forward to chucking some red shells at my fellow ToJ members. :D

Looks like Monday through Thursday is the ideal time slot so far.

Keep the votes coming in! I'm looking forward to chucking some red shells at my fellow ToJ members. :D

Red shells I can deal with, but the first blue shell that hits me and I will go nuts.

Red shells I can deal with, but the first blue shell that hits me and I will go nuts.
The first one isn't so bad.

The second one gets me mildly upset.

The third one gets my blood boiling.

The fourth one makes me want to throw my Remote across the room.

Seriously, didn't Nintendo test this game for item balance?

/me takes a deep breath

Still, if you don't take the game too seriously, it's very, very fun. Maybe not as fun as Mario Kart 64 with online features tacked on might be, but still fun.

I can make it as per my previous posts in here. Will have to be a time i can get up early to play.

EDIT:
As for blue shells, i do pne or more of three things..
Mushroom dodge: have a mushroom and boost when it "arcs upwards" just before it smacks you.. It can reduce the effect and sometimes you can dodge it altogether.
Invinicibility dodge: Use powerups to stop the shell.
Lame dodge: Try to be in a small place so you dont bounce up high and slam the brakes on so you annihilate everyone in 2nd through 4th.

Last edited:
I can make it as per my previous posts in here. Will have to be a time i can get up early to play.

EDIT:
As for blue shells, i do pne or more of three things..
Mushroom dodge: have a mushroom and boost when it "arcs upwards" just before it smacks you.. It can reduce the effect and sometimes you can dodge it altogether.
Invinicibility dodge: Use powerups to stop the shell.
Lame dodge: Try to be in a small place so you dont bounce up high and slam the brakes on so you annihilate everyone in 2nd through 4th.

What days would you be able to join us? If we played on say a Saturday night could you come?

Yeh could do. 10pm EST is equivalent to 6am GMT (+8hrs) so i could get up at 6-7 and join in, it all depends on what night you guys want to play into the wee hours. If that doesnt suit then dont worry too much about me. There are 95% USA players here so play to the masses and make the first scheduled night an ace one. I can always play later.

Back