!ping

Could this be a thread designed just to get zealots post count up. Methinks yes.

Methinks i am posting to get mine up.. wait no im not i am already the person with the most posts on this board
laugh.gif

ROFL I was like where did Eggo come in?

I love Belgian waffles..yumm! With strawberry syrup!! MMMMmmmmmmmmm

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Jan. 15 2003,5:12)]waffles are the sux....

POP TARS W00T
cool.gif
admin_slap zealot

no way that dry, crusty, gross poptarts are better then waffles with peanutbutter and maples syrup.

Your eatting the wrong breakfast my friend,  REPENT AND TURN FROM YOUR EVIL POPTART WAYS!!
mad.gif

I've tried to keep my posts somewhat meaningful. If something needen't be said, I usually don't say it. Some of what is going on here I would classify as spam. And Spam is something I would classify as bad. I thought this thread was about commands for irc, but I guess not.

HAHA you got scoolded lol i cant spell and i like to ramble on and ona bout NOTHING usually anyway so my post count should be like 0 cuz i never say anything impotent.

anyway see look i did use a period Tasty, and a comma lol

the best breakfast is usually almost allways coco crispy's when using a mixing bowl as your ceral bowl yeah that is my normal light breakfast lol but poptarts are good too i mean as in the words of Robin Williams live on broadway

WHy are we dropping bombs on the hashish cultures, we could drop pop tarts and pacify them faster
tounge.gif

Well *shrugs* it's all off-topic, but at least it's all contained in one thread.

Back