Photoshop fun

Justice

Well I made my first attempt at a sig for PS using my PS alias, Angelos. I used a lyric from the new album Holy Culture by Cross Movement.

My sig

I'm getting feedback from my multimedia-filled PS community, and I'd also like feedback from you all. This is my FIRST sig ever, keep that in mind.

At first glance, I think I have criticism for myself. I'm thinking of framing the angel and changing the background of the text to something lighter. At first I was looking for flow but now think it's too bright. The sig is left open for outfit and empire for PS so that I could change that at any time in the future if I stick to one or the other.

all i gotta say is make the red behind the words darker
and then it's perfect
tounge.gif

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

I made a sig for myself, too bad these forums don't allow the
sad.gif
But give me some feedback. I like this one. For one it's got a transparent background. I also have plans of making it animated, making Justice wave up and down. But I lost sight of where in photoshop you do that
sad.gif

My sig

You cant animate in photoshop you need to use another adobe product the name of which escapes me.. I havent done much animation in my time so i cant really say much there...

If you get the second one to animate it will be cool. The first one is good too, yes i would seperate the angel from the red b/g and do something else for the b/g on the right side with the text.

It must be Image Ready that does animation, will have to load it to see. It's the only two I have... And I know I stumbled upon the animation once.

Yeh. Though personally i would create a background with PS and then use a third party animation program cos there are loads that have built in text movement stuff and you can just plop it right onto your background.

See I know how to manipulate the text, so I think I can do it pretty quickly in Image Ready. I just need to calculate the amount of movement based on the amount of frames I want. Think 10 frames is enough for something like that?

Back