Our Addon pack

Reason

Is it possible to post a listing of the addons that comes in our Addon pack? I'm at work so I can't access everything. I'm not sure what it is labeled as, but there is a word document at the end of our addon (in the folder) that states what comes with it and what everything does. Anyway that someone could post that, or send it to me in a PM please.

thanks,

Chris

From Adam's read me file:

The following are updated mods for WoW. Please extract the files into your /Interface directory. After extracting these files, you should have a /Interface/Addons directory which contain all the mods.

I'll categorize the mods as they relate to a given class, if the mod is not class specific, I'll use GENERAL

Ace GENERAL: Used by ArcHUD which replaced Moog HUD
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow GENERAL: Revamped TradeSkill window with ability to queue up crafting or making things
ArcHUD GENERAL: adds a combat HUD to your UI, as rings centered on your screen.
Atlas GENERAL: shows maps of most in-game instances plus lists the location of the bosses in each
BonusScanner GENERAL: part of Titan - Scans your Equipment for cumulative item bonuses and sums them up.
BuffAhoy PALLY: it handles buffing your party
BuffTimers Part of Telo's mods: displays your buffs along the top right horizontal instead of vertical with H:S format
CCWatch GENERAL: tracks character crowd control, buff and debuff effects with a selectable behavior
ChatMats GENERAL: For trades/professions, allows you to "whisper" mats needed for something you can craft
CombatStats GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_BagMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_BarMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_BottomBar GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_Buffmod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_ExpenseHistory : Shows what you have spent on various "house hold" things like repairs and flights
CT_ItemBuffs GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MailMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MapMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MasterMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_PartyBuffs PLEASE REMOVE THIS DIRECTORY AS THE NEW VERSION OF CTMOD HAS DEPRECATED ITS USE
CT_PlayerNotes GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_QuestLevels GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_RABossMods GENERAL: Part of RaidAssist for Boss announcements
CT_RaidAssist GENERAL: while part of the ct mod family, it is a stand alone mod used for RAIDING, seeing other's health/mana plus
CT_RaidTracker GENERAL: See what was dropped or who got want last raid(s) you were on
CT_Tickmod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_Timer GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_UnitFrames GENERAL: part of ctmod
DamageMeters GENERAL: mod which will display party/raid damage done/healing done/damage taken/healing taken per individual
DamageWatchW GENERAL: displays dps for battle and overall dps
Decursive GENERAL: useful for any class which can dispell curses/poisons/magic/ etc
EasyUnlock ROGUE: Adds an unlock icon on the trade window and will show what level is needed for lockboxes
EquipCompare GENERAL: shows an item's stats along side of your currently equipped item
FishingBuddy FISHING: It's a combination of TackleBox, Impp's Fishing Info and a fishing equipment manager all rolled into one.
FlightMap GENERAL: FlightMap is all about the flights you take in the World of Warcraft.
GuildAds GENERAL: The one offical TF mod we ask all members to use
GuildEventManager GENERAL: For tracking SGA events
LootLink GENERAL: This is a browseable, searchable in-game item database
MobInfo2 GENERAL: Used to display HP/Mana on ArcHUD
MonkeyLibrary GENERAL: Used to support MonkeyQuest
MonkeyQuest GENERAL: displays quests and their objectives in a nice dragable frame.
OneBag GENERAL: OneBag is a replacement for the default game bags.
OutfitdisplayFrame FISHING: Used to support FishingBuddy
PetFeeder HUNTER: Feeds your pet automatically
PetXPBar HUNTER: Used to show your pet's XP and details
Reputation GENERAL: Shows numeric values for fraction reputation.
sct GENERAL: one of the best finds I have come across, basically it dumps your combats stats on your screen in scrolling format
SimpleTranqShot HUNTER: Used against Magmadar in Molten Core - must have Tranq. Shot already.
SpellDamage REMOVED: Due to errors
SmartPet HUNTER: Controls pet focus and general pet manangment.
Titan GENERAL: One of the best additions to WoW. Builtin ...
TitanAmmo
TitanBag
TitanClock
TitanCoords
TitanItemBonus
TitanLootType
TitanMoney
TitanPerformance
TitanRegen
TitanRepair
TitanStanceSets
TitanXP
TitanZoneSpeed
TitanAtlas GENERAL: hook for Atlas
TitanChatHistoryGENERAL: Tracks whispers in case you miss them
TitanCombatInfo GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanCritLine GENERAL: Tracks the highest damage by spell/weapon/etc
TitanDPSCount GENERAL: DPS counter on the Titan bar
TitanDurability GENERAL: Displays by armour piece as to damage and cost of repairs
TitanEmoteMenu GENERAL: Can't remember which emote does what? This mod will list them all!
TitanFactions GENERAL: Allows you to monitor in percentage your reputation
TitanGuild GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanHonorPlus PVP: Displays HK, honor, ranking on daily, weekly and lifetime stats.
TitanPortals MAGE: part of Titan
TitalRoll GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanSkills GENERAL: part of Titan
WatchDog PRIEST: Allows shields and heals using party bars in raid plus ct_raid bars
WhisperCast PALLY/MAGE/PRIEST: Allows others to whisper a buff they need and queues them up for you.

Back