Onyxia Key Quests

Reason

I was wondering, of those who post on the board, who does and does not have Onyxia's Key? I have recently started this quest process. I'm not to far in to it yet so if anyone else doesn't have it, maybe we can get a group that can complete it. This way more of us have the key. :)

Parts of the quest require you to go into BRD. Since I haven't been to BRD even a hand full of times, I'm not sure on where these parts of the quest are. So if someone who has completed the quest wouldn't mind putting their name out there so I might be able to come to them with any questions I have, I would greatly appreciate it.

Take care everyone,

Chris

Demetrius has the Onyxia key. Demetri is just past Jail Break.

I would be happy to help as well for I have done this quest line many times and it is fun ;)

Kevin

I think we have several that could begin on this that are in the upper 50's range...Sargon/Psychhe/Erron....Mimbari is close....and then we have 60's also that haven't done it, like Reason...and I am sure there are others...does the whole line have to be 5 man'd? If so, we might need to start doing an "Onyxia keying night" :) Tinie is at the same spot Demetri is I believe.
I would be happy to help whenever:)

Tinie/Angie

Back