One year birthday question

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Now that the one year birthday gifts are being dispensed, I am surprised by the loot they contain, very, very nice. Only one question remains, are the minis random, or is the mini Queen Jenna being given to everyone? And did everyone get the experience booster for a low level character?

That's what I got and to be honest I'm a little disappointed. Mainly b/c it's account bound and the mini's weren't random.

However the level 20 boost for a character was pretty awesome. I wish it added 20 levels instead of just leveling to 20 but still pretty cool.

Ya bonehead me, just answered my own question by opening up all presents from 1st day toons. Duh didn't stop and think that all my first day toons would have b'day presents also. So 5 have the goodies now.

edit: With the exp booster this means all toons now have half fall damage. Great for a keyboard klutz like me.

Last edited:
Makes me sad I completely rerolled my toons when I came back....well, not really. I'm probably 10 months from seeing a birthday gift.

I like that they do this with characters and not accounts, makes those characters mean a little bit more.

Makes me sad I completely rerolled my toons when I came back.....

Yeah, my terrible indecisiveness means I only have one or two toons from launch (not sure, as I haven't logged on all of them yet and some were remade very close to the original). I'll probably create my final character in the near future to get the last profession.

So I'll be getting birthday presents spread out over the next year or so. It'll be like the Mini Queen Jennah of the Month Club.

Well, I'm not too sad. If I hadn't rerolled, then the method of turfing all my toons to move to SoR and join the guild wouldnt have been as likely. That and I got the enjoy the story in its completeness.

Back