Old Directory, Please Use Stickied Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

Okay so I am going to be re-organizing and putting an updated gamer tag list together in this post, reason being because a lot of people have come and gone and a lot of people have new games they didn't have a year or ever six months ago. Here is what I need from you, two things: 1) your gamertag and 2) what games you have/or are getting that are Multiplayer

THANKS! :) I will be updating the top of this post to make a list so that you do not have to scury through the thread to find everyone's gamertags...also I will try to group them according to games as well so that if you have a particular game and are looking for someone to game with you will know who to contact. :)

GAMERTAGS official list:
blackgrav1ty
Brombin
crimsonrain18 [ToJ name:asilaypraying]
LogosToJ [ME!!!!]
Fidoc [ToJ name: luvdiscgold]
FuZZ187
Inmys1ghts0
Ir1sh Jedi
Jakeulas
Kendrik the Red [ToJ name:Kendrik]
Naa Fiysh
Sklurb
Xiontawa

Gamertags listed according to MP games: (COMING SOON)
Okay right now I have an PDF format - Xbox Live Roster of Games

Sorry it is in a 3 page format...for some reason my regular Excel file would not upload properly.

Also you will notice there is a MISC category, I included that because many of you listed A LOT of well misc games that weren't necessarily some of the mains or were only listed once. The games listed are those that it seems are most popular among the Chapter, if there is a game not listed but you would like it listed let me know. Also I will be updating this regularly as needs be and also creating a more fancy and easy access roster on our website once it is up and running.

Thanks guys and keep inviting friends to join our chapter, the more we have to fellowship with the more opportunities of gaming together we have. :)

Last edited:
Gamertag is ManaByte

I play all Need for Speed games, Forza, Call of Duty, Halo, and Fighting games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat.

Hey guys, I haven't been to these forums in a while. ;)
Anywho my gamertag is: curly fries1515
Im looking for friends who play guitar hero (maybe start an online band?)
Other games I like are Halo Reach, Madden 11, and Gears of War 2.

I love guitar hero so if anyone out there plays, add me so we can start a band and fellowship some.

GT is: Burnin Crusader
but ad: A Corrupter
games list:
Call of Duty:Black Ops & Modern Warfare 2 & World at War
Assasins Creed Brotherhood
Rainbow 6:Vegas 2
Battlefield : Bad Co. 1 & 2
Bioshock 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Halo Reach
Halo 3 & ODST
Too Human