Offical Battle.net (TM) Server

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Will be the Useast server. I know we have brothers and sisters who live on USwest and Europe. I have tired to play there both times and they have different "feels" to them. Uswest is generally also where most of the hacks will surface at (Diablo II days and even some in Wc3). THe clan will be on Useast, i encourage everyone to make the move to Useast if you have not yet to play with eachother and get the clan started.

it is op cga for now, if we can get 10 people together who are on atleast once a week we can start the clan up again.

Firewall settings

Anyone know how to go about changing firewall settings so that the necessary ports are open to allow Bnet to do all the things it wants to do? I know tha it'll depend a lot on what my exact setup is, but maybe someone can help me get started? Thanks..
Very frustrating to want to play a custom game with a friend but to not be able to.

Thanx! I'll see if I can create custom games now. If this works, I may just start going on a rampage challenging people to duels.

Back