NOOOOO!!!! *sob*

ChickenSoup

Banned
My local Sam Goody had a 30% off sale and I got BF2 for 35 dollars.

However, I didn't notice the "PC DVD" label at the top. I DON'T HAVE A DVD DRIVE!!! OH TEH NOES!111ONE1!!!!!11SHIFT

So I *should* be able to exchange it for the PC CD ROM edition when they get it in... next THURSDAY.... *sob*

:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

See you then! :D

I'll trade ya! All I could find was the CD version. Oh well. Why don't you have at least a DVD-ROM? They're the same price as a CD-ROM.

wait, what does a DVD-Rom cost? (I duzzn't know)

EDIT: (cuz I don't wanna post... AGAIN) lemme get back to ya-my parents gotta discuss it cuz then a random person from somewhere will know my address and stuff.

Although we could prolly arrange it so that it ships to my dad's work or something instead of my HOUSE...

Last edited:
ChickenSoup said:
well, you see, I have a Dell compy and usually third party stuff doesn't work...

That's not necessarilly true. I've worked on some Dell computers before and what I've noticed is that they have proprietary motherboards. A new DVD-Rom should work. You can get one for $17.99 at NewEgg.

I was kind of joking about the trade. That'd probably be too much trouble anyways.

It's kinda humorous for me. When I was getting BF2, I wanted the DVD version so I didn't have a bunch of CDs. But I couldn't find a DVD copy anywhere.

dvd is way easer than cd but i dont buy games aneymore unless its online
* i dont not candome in piracy its a very bad habit and the riaa are horable poeple* my 2cents

Pilgrim said:
I'm pretty sure the riaa is just for music piracy..not games?

inside-the-riaa.gif

I'm more opposed to the MPAA than the RIAA. I never bought a CD and had to listen to a stupid PSA about illegal downloading when I put it in a player.

Well, no I won't. The person working there reserved BF2: SF instead of just BF2, so I either wait for a new one or resell the copy, which I will. See, I'll use the money to get GW: Factions. Anyway, now we can let this topic die.

It was a nice thought while it lasted, though...

Back