Nominate the second CfD photo location!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willcraft

Hi Called from Darkness brothers,

Time to plan our one month anniversary Called from Darkness guild photo! This photo will take place on January 20th. Thanks to member suggestions, I'm opening this thread to nominations for locations for the guild photo.

Before midnight, Sunday the 8th, I'll post two polls: one for location and one for time. Everyone may vote on our next photo's location and time in those threads. The location poll will feature choices from guild member nominations in this thread. The time poll will include options during the night of the 20th (feel free to provide suggestions for the time poll too). The goal is to set the photo's time to when the most members will probably be available. We got about 25 members at 10:30 PST last time.

Please follow these guidelines when suggesting locations for the poll:

Location Guidelines:
  • A character with a ship must be able to travel to the suggested spot for the first time and get to the location in less than 10 minutes.
  • Include planet name, zone, and X,Y co-ordinates.
  • Provide a screenshot of the location so I can put that into next week's voting thread. (I suggest imgur.com for a host)

Good luck on getting your favourite SW:TOR location selected!

I propose that we use the big bridge early on in Alderaan. I think that everyone with a ship should be able to get there without trouble and it shouldn't be nearly as busy as the cantina was last time. I have screenshots below, but I'll have to provide the other details later because the servers just went down for maintenance. We could also take the picture next to a couple nerfs on Alderaan if we wanted to call ourselves nerfherders. There are some nerfs that are easy to reach.

Screenshots:

Looking upstream
Screenshot_2012-01-04_00_55_42_427563.jpg

Looking downstream
Screenshot_2012-01-04_00_55_58_633490.jpg

Looking back toward the spaceport
Screenshot_2012-01-04_00_56_03_633776.jpg

Looking away from the spaceport
Screenshot_2012-01-04_00_56_07_519998.jpg

Only two locations? I'll keep this open until tomorrow night.

Last call to get what you want on the poll!

Ooo I really like the citadel. I'd nominate something but I am not near a comp that supports swtor sadly.

I say we zerg a republic outpost and do a quick pic. Ok, maybe not. :)

I doubt there are any Republic outposts within 10 minutes (without a speeder or taxis) of an Imperial spaceport anyway.

Last time I tried to get to a Republic city, they hit me with an exhaustion zone.

If I can find my screenshots, I'll pick a place!

Last time I tried to get to a Republic city, they hit me with an exhaustion zone.

If I can find my screenshots, I'll pick a place!

Look in My Documents/Star Wars - The Old Republic.

A few suggestions.

Lower Promenade
Screenshot_2012-01-05_20_36_40_856765.jpg

That really high place on Alderaan you can only get to by taxi
Screenshot_2011-12-24_13_16_38_314471.jpg

Hoth
Screenshot_2011-12-27_17_42_41_161732.jpg

Kaas city with imperial hologram
Screenshot_2011-12-16_11_25_41_877342.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.