Next MSC Instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
This Thursday Hananiah (aka Strong Fortress on the forums) will be running through Wailing Caverns at 5:00 Server time (for those like me who have trouble with time conversion that's 7:00 Central & 8:00 Eastern). Since he's my husband :D, I will be there in the background-if not with my character. (We only have one working computer) - This is another great instance for characters 17-25 with some awesome drops. All are welcome to join!

SOUNDS FUN.... MY HORDE IS STILL ONLY ABOUT 15

That sounds like fun, I do not believe I can get my horde to lvl 17 by thursday, let alone get there by 5pm. I do not get off work until 6pm pacific, which I believe is server time. I'd be getting home about 6:30 (drive time only-no dinner) If your looking for my Mustard Seed Conspiracy lady, she's a tauren Shaman named Herdmama. Maybe I'll try to get RFC done and get another level before thursday.

That sounds like fun, I do not believe I can get my horde to lvl 17 by thursday, let alone get there by 5pm. I do not get off work until 6pm pacific, which I believe is server time. I'd be getting home about 6:30 (drive time only-no dinner) If your looking for my Mustard Seed Conspiracy lady, she's a tauren Shaman named Herdmama. Maybe I'll try to get RFC done and get another level before thursday.

-I keep pushing back the instances times to try and give everyone a chance to participate, a three hour time difference makes that hard. I have been thinking of changing the day we do instances to a weekend day so the time difference doesn't matter so much. We will still have WC this week at 5:00pm server time, but I'll be posting another thread to get imput for which day(s) to do instances.

-If you can't get to lvl 17 you are still free to join us, I think we will have some higher leveled characters that will help off-set any lower leveled characters.

if we do end up moving this to a weekend day I might be able to join you guys sometime, although right now my highest toon is only level 13, and I am probably going to be useing a different one anyway. Anywho if you guys end up moving to a weekend date then I will probably get to work on leveling my UD priest.

Tenative too, but I have a 19 warrior, 18 Rogue, 23 Warlock and 46 Priest that I can bring to fill any holes.

For those of you who will be joining - we are planning to use the CGA teamspeak server. If you need information for using the TS server go here

There is a ToJ WoW section on the CGA server & we will be using the General Chat 1 under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back