New UT2004 Server

epect to see me there
smile.gif
i will ecome even more known if that is possible
laugh.gif

JFreak, Parakletos - if you think you might like to become regular UT Chapter members (and I don't see why not), let me know so I can make sure our roster is up to date.

Yeah. Oops, I installed an admin mutator on the server last night and forgot to restart the script that keeps it running even when it crashes. It should be back up in a minute.

The server is still down, it hasn't responded for the last three days...
sad.gif

Also, can I get a list of who the admins are so if something is happening that shouldn't (i.e. cheats or abuse) I know who to send to?

Don't want to make topics about server abuse.

Thanks.

What, the server is still down? Well, that'll give me another day of practicing...er...actually learning. But, just you wait, I'll be in there laying down my usual "Kill me, I'm an easy duck kill" law.

Peon, are you on the roster? If not, send me a PM (through this board) to notify me to get you on there, if you think you're going to become a regular member of the chapter.

I'm trying to keep our numbers accurate so I know how many people are actually participating activity in the chapter.

THIS GOES FOR ANYBODY ELSE who's picked up the game is now actively playing. Message me so we can keep our numbers accraute.

Back