New Members

Mythran

Most of you already know that I invited a few players into the guild, but just to make sure y'all are aware...

Nickodeemas, *us, *os, *es, *blahsomethingelsehere (best friend)
Ansley and her alts (my wife)

The above players and their accounts have joined
smile.gif

Also, my 15 yr old cousin also joined (on my wife's account).

smile.gif
Just letting y'all know what's up
smile.gif

Mythran

Cool beans,
But I thought I knew this already.............
I am old and slow I guess....

<Odale's post about my age goes below>

||||
\/

Hello everyone im Modesto, a frair (level 27) that would love to join your guild and fellowship with you. I have talked to a couple of members already and have joined toj. Hopefully i can join you as well
biggrin.gif

Sincerely,
Modesto

God bless

Hey there. We're more than happy to welcome you into our fold! Just to let you know, church services are Mondays 6:30pm CST in the camelot cathedral. And this coming monday, we'll be having a small event after the service.

Hello all,
  I'm new around here, just accepted into ToJ.  I bumped into one of your members the other night and had a great time of fellowship with him.  It was like running into a brother who I hadn't seen for years.  If there is room for another soul in the guild, I'd consider it a privilage to join.  Xaltar is the name, and serving the Lord is the game.  Well, not a game, but...  you know what I mean.  

-- It's all about the grace --

Hey everyone
smile.gif
I am new to TOJ and i actually came across it by just spotting the name of your guy's guild in DAOC. I thought it might have something to do with the Trinity that we all know so I looked it up
smile.gif
I would really love to join your guy's guild because i am a Christian. I am 16 years old and was struggling for awhile but im getting back on track. I was also wondering if my gf could join as well. She is Catholic and the only thing i can see is why she couldnt join is that she doesnt believe Jesus is God.
sad.gif
But i hope it would be ok for us to both join and it would be a good influence on her. Well thank you all and God bless, and we mostly play at around 3-9 PST

Hey, I was just about to give you a guild invite but it seemed you logged right after you got done talking to me
sad.gif

Hail all and be well,

Thank you for allowing me into what should prove a very good guild partnership. I have been searching the lands for a Christian fellowship to go along with my gaming interests. This looks like the place
biggrin.gif

This is my first toon in the lands of Albion, although I've had a Hib family on Nimue for about 18 months now.

My name- Fiachrios - is Gaelic for 'battle king' or 'eagle' for Christ. And I hope to model that attitude on Percival.

Again, be well and may the One true God bless you .
wink.gif

Welcome all who are new and joining us!!
If you got this far into the forums, you must have signed up with ToJ.
If you are in need of a guild invite let me (or /who Camm and you will likly get an alt) and ill get you in.

God bless
~Cammandus

Im going to be playing the orignal in a short while wondering who I should message for an invite? May not be tonite but prolly this week.

Do a /who Trinity on Percival. Most people can invite, but you must be in the same world, so if you are in orginal camelot they can not be in a dugeon, frontiers, Shrouded Isles or Atlantis.

Back