New Bible verses!!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Hey guys! Me and danny decided that it would be cool to add 1 or 2 more Bible verses to our server! (Don't worry captain_Tea, were not deleteing our current one. It's far too epic!) I wanted to put something in about humility and being humble....danny wanted a violent Bible verse >: ) If you guys have any really cool suggestions about what verse you would like to see pop up...please post it here! We could do something neat like new verses every month or so! :cool:

"If a brother faileth at using a Shock Combo, inform him of other choices he could make: Flak Cannons and Rocket Launchers are there to guide one in life." 2nd Opinions 3:42 :p

Philippians 1:21 - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. [Respawns, anyone?]

Psalm 118:6-7 -The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The LORD is on my side as my helper;I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Psalm 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

The last one fits the game methinks.

Here's a couple :D

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His saints.

1Co 15:55 "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING? O HADES, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY?"

Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.

Back