Need advice on season 3 changes

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Hello. I only like play as miss fortune mid ad and Iv'e had to update my normal build a bit. One of the items I always used to buy was black cleaver and last whisper. Now the black cleaver works differently. Against a tanky team that has say a cho gath who is stacking super heavy armor, would a black cleaver be better or a last whisper? I decided not to buy them together anymore because I noticed they got rid of the green elixer that gives more attack speed and crit chance. I needed that consumable before so now I have to fill another slot up with crit chance. My current build now goes as 1. Infinity edge 2. blood thirster 3. phantom dancer 4. phantom dancer 5. trinity force 6. black cleaver. This is probablly the best build I could figure out that gives some survivability and damage, but I still find myself having problems with champs like darius in a team fight who loves to go warmogs or frozen mallet. They got rid of an item I used to buy called madreds bloodrazors. I used to buy that item to counter champs stacking lots of health and to give me a little more armor. What do i buy now that counters champs that stacks health? Do you think I should still buy last whisper and black cleaver together and ditch my trinity force for champs stack heavy armor? Is there a new item I didn't notice that counters warmogs or frozen mallet?

Blade of the Ruined KingCost: 2900 (975)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal

UNIQUE Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in physical damage and heal you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
UNIQUE Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (60 second cooldown).

Back