My availability in future weeks

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
Well, summer is approaching and with it some changes in my schedule are also coming. First off, I may not be available tonight. I may also not be available next Tuesday (a week from tomorrow), since I will be returning home from college.

After that, I will do what I can to maintain availability as much as I can. When I am at home during the summer, my family demands quite a bit of my time. In addition to that, I will be looking for some kind of summer job, which could potentially mess up the schedule as well. With the silly economy as it is, you may not need to worry about that, though. So during the summer I will do what I can to guarantee my availability at least on 10 man Ulduar days and then we'll see how it works out after that. I'm just not sure that I can guarantee more than two raiding days a week, though I may be able to do more. I'll try to give an update if things change. I should still be on and off most days like I am now, but the evenings are more likely to be difficult since my entire family will be home during those times.

Back