Music for CGA Convention

HOKUS PICK REUNION! then again barely anyone knows em
wow.gif
. i think just regular contemperary is good. though personal fav song is Trading my Sorrows.

Speaking of funny lookin' people....

When I'm on stage, I see the weirdest things. It's amazing how many people PICK THEIR NOSES amongst crowds of hundreds, even thousands. Last concert I did, I clearly remember a whole row of people with pit stains that could have flooded the earth if they hadn't had shirts on.

Beware, for after the concert, I /will/ run and make a post of whoever was looking silly.

Van

Some of you already know im kinda weird... but I have to say that my favorite christian band broke up in 1998. =*( You see they were before my time. I was 10 when they broke up. I borrowed some cds from my church. They are called grammatrain and they are the rockness monster! I think anyone who has heard them know what im talkin' 'bout
cool.gif

I dont use kazaa so I will probably get your im and send you a zip of their songs when i feel like ti

assuming you are using K++ i found the entire first album by searching for their name. I also found some songs from the first album. Or you can just give me your AIM sn and i can direct connect.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Feb. 01 2004,3:48)]Ill look on aim k thx I heard about you and your trojans
wow.gif
Trojans, as in Trojan Horses, as in a type of malicious code usually associated with pirated software.

I agree w/whoever said Crowder. I'm not going to the convention, but he's my fave for sure, I saw a concert in Maine a few months ago and he's absolutely amazing. Then again, Chris Tomlin played at the Wesleyan Youth Convention in Charlotte, NC (my homeland) right after Christmas, and that was amazing as well. Not saying that whoever is going to be playing at the convention is actually going to be as good as them, but they still write good music
tounge.gif

so dead aim... the word on the street is that you can instead of a buddy icon put in code that can shut down computers running certian os's of windows... my friends told me that today...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Feb. 09 2004,4:05)]Crowder's doing worship for this retreat for the college group I go to on Sunday nights.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, well Jeff Deyo is coming here to my school Friday night
tounge.gif

Back