MSC - Dead or Alive?

Lygernight

I originally posted in the Mustard Seed Conspiracy forum but figured I might get more of a response from the main warcraft general discussion. Sorry if you view this as spamming. I'm just getting the impression that the warcraft forums aren't very active.

Original Post HERE

So I'm still a fairly new recruit to the Tribe of Judah. I attempted to start with the guild wars group but couldn't get my old account to login and lost all my account info. I decided I was going to try WoW again after several months of inactivity. I haven't played since just before the release of cataclysm. Currently I have a level 59 and 49 horde on another server and am considering re-signing up my account (after 10 day trial). I would also consider moving to the server since I could use the fellowship of other believers in game. It would be quite encouraging to finally fellowship with Christians in game instead of just outside of the game. I just want to know if the MSC is still alive. Briefly reading through the forums here I've seen some conflicting reports of it kind of dying off and being reborn with new leadership. So hre's my questions:
Is the guild still around?
If not where do all the horde players play now?
If so, how many active players are on?
what hours do you all normally play?

Last edited:
I've been going through the list of Christian Guilds THE LIST and I haven't found but maybe one semi-active HORDE guild. Alot of the guild listed there seem to be defunct/inactive. I know Neirai the Forgiven said "Guilds listed here may no longer be functioning, or may no longer be functioning as Christian guilds, but I really have no way of verifying either." But there has to be some way to update the status? I mean even the Mustard Seed Company which is a Tribe of Judah guild seems to be highly inactive. Am I just on at the wrong time of day?

Hi Lygernight,

Thanks for your questions and for your interest. Unfortunately, ToJ has recently decided to close the MSC due to inactivity. MSC is/was ToJ's only horde guild. For your second question, many of the horde players have alliance mains or alts, and many of them have opted to play on those characters.

I'm sorry that we no longer support the Horde players. You're welcome to join our Alliance side in Redeemed on Stonemaul, or perhaps check out one of the other MMO's we support.

We're actually in the process of closing MSC down. :(

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much interest in Christian WoW Horde guilds as there are only a few on the CGA list of Christian WoW guilds. I'd recommend contacting one of the guilds listed in the thread linked and see if they are currently active.

I tried contacting the other Horde guilds on the list but to no avail. I think if I'm going to play I'll re-roll alliance. The sheer numbers is the biggest concern. And considering how active the Redeemed alliance guild is I might as well just switch to that. Thankfully I was only really worried about my level 59 rogue, but after awhile I don't even know if I'll be that concerned with it being as I can roll DK anywhere and just level that toon. I've got 9 days left on my trial to see if I wanna come back to WoW so you may be seeing me more over on the alliance side soon.

Hey Lyger - would be glad to have you in Redeemed! I've replied to your thread in our forums as well. Hope to see you in-game!

I tried contacting the other Horde guilds on the list but to no avail.
I'm sad to hear that. :( I enjoyed playing as Horde (especially in battlegrounds) and I thought there was at least one active Christian Horde guild out there.

I'm not opposed to reviving MSC or starting a new Horde guild under the ToJ banner, but experience suggests there just isn't enough interest in a Christian Horde guild to keep one active long-term.

I just saw this post about an active Christian Horde guild on the CGA General Discussion Forum. You may want to check it out!

Back