Mounts for guild mates

Xpictoc

Hello everybody, I wanted to get the Tauntaun mounts for guild mates before my account expires. Here's a list of players that I know of who are playing. If your name isn't on the list let me know and i'll add you. Here's who I have on my list.
Elyon.......still working on collecting the data note items
Kahiel......still working on collecting the data note items
Caitat......sent the 15 note items in mail
Aaeryyn...sent the 15 note items in mail
Jaggyr.....sent the 15 note items in mail

Thanks

Wow, you are a Tauntaun machine!! What was your method? You just camped the various areas with different toons? I'm trying to get RhemaTom to play again, so I'd donate my notes to him.

Yeah I have 3 toons and I basically do a circle with each toon by the time I'm done with 1 toon the timer is reset for the next toon. It takes me about 3 hours to get 15 notes. I get 3 motes for each tour on a toon. Takes me 5 trips to get 15 notes.

Hello everybody, I wanted to get the Tauntaun mounts for guild mates before my account expires. Here's a list of players that I know of who are playing. If your name isn't on the list let me know and i'll add you. Here's who I have on my list.

Thanks

Baeric "RhemaTom"...sent 15 notes items in mail

Thanks

Kahiel...sent the 15 note items in mail

wow! thanks!! makes me want to play even more! i'm currently dl'ing a patch so i'm not sure i'll get to log in tonight, but i have a three day weekend and plan on hopping on at some point :D

Thank you for the mount things!!!

side note: I have some time tonight if any one wants to come hang out. I will either be on Jaggyr (smuggler) or Mav'rick (BH) most likely :)

side note: I have some time tonight if any one wants to come hang out. I will either be on Jaggyr (smuggler) or Mav'rick (BH) most likely :)
I'm getting on in a few minutes also. I'll probably be on my pub toons initially then go work on my BH.

Back