Most points in one life.

It's pretty easy to rack up sniper kills on the right map. I think my record is in the twenties, and I'm a pretty terrible sniper, I just happened to get on a custom map where I could cover all the entrances from my position and I was the first one out of the gate. 51 is still pretty impressive though.

that is offensive to me...

i've gotten more than 6 points with a scout...

I've gotten 8 points with a scout in a single round... AND... that was my FIRST day playing the game. (AND i never even owned the first one)

51 kills in one life is amazing, no doubt.

My top number of kills in a round is 18 with a Pyro and I doubt I'll surpass that any time soon.

Think my best is also at 16 kills in one life as soldier. But by far the more important one is the number of teleporters built in one round, **23**!!

My most kills is 17 (Demoman on Dustbowl Section 2:Cap 2), but my highest score is 38 as a Medic. It's amazing how many assists you can rack up when you are healing red team on Dustbowl Section 3:Cap 1.

i think my most points, has been as a sniper. I had either 17 or 19....

I can imagine a sniper getting 51, if you are good enough, well positioned, and always get HEAD SHOTS!!! haha, couldn't resist. as a sniper you get a lot of assists since you miss the head a lot.

The moist points I've had in one life was when I played on the 3rd stage of Dustbowl as a spy. I had 20 points ALL in backstabs... I don't think I'll ever be able to do that again...lol

Back