Mod for changing out different armour/weapon sets ...

Allanon

I know some of you use Wardrobe to swapping out sets (+dam to +FR or AP to +FR), does it work well? Are there other mods that do it as well? Does it work well with switching out weapons as well?

I use ItemRack. It can move entire armor sets, or just specific items. For example, on my druid I have a completely seperate set of FR gear (including weapons, offhand, etc) then my normal melee set. I have 3 or 4 pieces that are shared between cat & bear, then the rest that are specific between the two setups.

I know that it has the abilty to use hotkeys to change between sets, but I typically just click on the one i want. I have about a billion things on hotkeys that I can't remember to use, as it is. That's why they made a GUI. :)

I use Outfitter. I does alot of the changing automatically for things like stealth and shapeshifting. You can also change outfits manually.

Wardrobe
ItemRack
Outfitter

Ok, three choices, I have installed ItemRack already and I'll give it a spin over the next couple of weeks. I'll try out Outfitter after that.

First night with ItemRack and I like it, nice and simple. I'll give Outfitters a try over the weekend.

Ok, I am loving ItemRack for the ease of swapping out my raid set for pvp set. I will have to try Outfitters for my rogue next. As it sits right now, I will likely be including ItemRack in the next Addons.zip.

I have seen the occassional problem with ItemRack not swapping sets, but it doesn't seem to have any specific reason for doing it. I can't reproduce it when I try, but from time to time, i notice that a piece or two of my firegear is still on, even after I clicked my damage set. odd.

But I'm not likely to give it up unless Outfitter blows it outta the water. IR was easy to configure, and even easier to use.

Well, in my opinion Outfitter is simple and easy. I know it also comes with a titan plugin and also allows you to bind keys up to 10 outfits.

Well I have settled on ItemRack, while Outfitter can do everything too, I just found ItemRack to be simpler to work with and use. Outfitter is definitely more powerful but I like the ease of use with ItemRack.

Back