Miss you guys

gerrtGSU06-CTS

Hey guys! Thought I would let you know that I miss y'all and sadly won't be back a while. My processor died on my laptop and until I convince my wife to let me play on her pc or until I can play on my iPhone I won't be on. I've been gone a while anyways because my new job keeps me really busy and so does our 7 month old.

I did want to pass on a prayer request too:

Some of you may know that my wife was let go from her job right before we had our baby. In two weeks she will be traveling to Texas for an interview at a church and we are very hopeful. If you could keep us in your prayers that would be appreciated.

Take care all. Hope to come back someday.

Will put on my list of prayer concerns. keep us updated if you can, sounds like you won't be able to, but if you can would be nice.

My wife had her interview in Dallas this weekend. We learned there are two other candidates for the position but she feels like the interview went well. We should know if she made it to the next round within 2 weeks. Additionally she got an email from a church in North Carolina that is expressing some interest. She's more excited about that position but there are more candidates vying for the spot. Thanks for the prayers all!

Back