Member pledges to match donations

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I received the following information from a Tribe of Judah member regarding the member's and the member's spouse's offer to match funds donated toward Tribe of Judah's dedicated server between now and December 1, 2006:
For every person who commits to donating at least $5/month and makes their first donation before December 1, we will make a one time donation of $5. If, for example, 25 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will donate $125. If 50 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will donate $250. We will match this up to 100 people. If 100 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will then donate $500.
For more information on Tribe of Judah's fundraising drive, including how to set up an automatically recurring monthly donation toward a dedicated server, click here.

If I add $5 more would they consider that a new contribution and match $5?
Everyone should at least donate $5. It's put to good use.

If I add $5 more would they consider that a new contribution and match $5?
Everyone should at least donate $5. It's put to good use.
CS: I sent your question to our anonymous benefactor via PM and this is the reply I received:
Sure! Assuming that he is increasing his monthy commitment by $5, since the purpose of this is to encourage increasing the commitment of monthly donations.
For the record, this person gave me permission to re-post the reply to this thread.

Ok Tek , you know what to do, up my donation $5 more and be sure to earmark it for the match contribution.
My monthly contribution up by $5 ,permission granted. CS

For every person who commits to donating at least $5/month and makes their first donation before December 1, we will make a one time donation of $5. If, for example, 25 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will donate $125. If 50 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will donate $250. We will match this up to 100 people. If 100 people commit to donating $5 every month, we will then donate $500.

That is a really good idea. Very encouraging and a relief for people.

It sure beats what I did, but giving 21% of ToJ's current sum, a relief that others will follow. ;)

If I donate again, maybe I can try to beat the pledger's idea by half. :D

*bump*

You have until Friday (12/1) to donate and have it matched. For information on supporting the Tribe of Judah, click here.

*bump*

You have until Friday (12/1) to donate and have it matched. For information on supporting the Tribe of Judah, click here.

Talking to me, Sirthom?

If not, its going a real steady 3 digit number.

If so,
1. Canadian to U.S dollars is troubling.
2. Takes a week to get it through.

I don't mean to brag, in a few weeks, it will go to a 4 digit number.

I tried to sign up with Paypal but I haven't received the return email yet..

If people are like me they don't see a lot of posts by going through each post topic. So I use the check for new posts icon and if others are not aware of a particular post or (like me) need a reminder every now and then of things that are important then a little bump or nudge helps to remember. :)

As far as donating it just helps toj -cga to keep this server and forums running. And it has to come from within onesself to make it fruitful. The Lord loves a cheerful giver. bump :) :)

Bump = Reminder

Paypal takes a little while to get set up ,about a week or so, I have set my Donation up for toj to help support Our Clan. No fee has been required as a member or for the use of our server[as with other clans] but if we, toj clan members do not support this then this priveledge may go away. A Server costs money monthly to maintain Bandwidth, So I ask fellow clan members to consider donating if you can afford it, rent a movie less a month or skip a meal at McDonalds and send the money to our clan where it will not go into the personal pockets or Bank account, but the donation is returned to you in the form of a place for Christians to Game, I play in various countries, but the best place to meet Forigners is not abroad but at our server where toj gets complimented on What a great server we have and how nice its set up, and its a place where all are welcome. This is a special time for Giving, add toj to your Christmas List,Merry Christmas and God Bless

Back