MACHINATION

G

When in ALL FAITHE, i come to you in my physical person, even having ALREADY thrown a Mountain( square miles of solid rock) into the sea(ocean) and there are Not Waves(tusnami)it will be in His Secret Armour.
For i do not care to tempted to steal the Glory of The Lord Yeshua as Moses, for perhaps i may not be so strong a man as he, i will deploy THE FULL ARMOUR of THE LORD GOd YESHUA/JESUS CHRIST/MESSIAH OF NAZARETH in a hidden fashion FOR A TIME.
This WILL allow me to have all things i have asked for, protect me from glorying of men and let you increase in Faithe by yourselves.
SO then if the evidence of His Passing in The Holy Spirit is seen by some men to be INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE AND by You as TRUELY a JESUS CLASS MIRACLE; though you did NOT see me pray this strange thing for you and in front of you; then you are still to qualify under the general terms of His Promise:Blessed is he who has not seen the miracles and has FAITHE.
And yet in time you will be allowed to make the connection of the presence of Jesus Class Miracles in the new nation of GOd to come, and my self.
And as always i am nothing0.
But at the immediate time you have made the connection(for so too, THE LORD HAS THE ABILITY TO REMOVE THE REMEMBERANCE OF SOME THINGS FROM YOU), many of you will already have acquired the EXACT SAME FAITHE. AMEN
So IF i come to your St. Luke's hospital and speak to you elders in the church and ask you how long will you put your efforts in the hands of the physician and not in your LORD GOd BY your own FAITHE, you will make no sence of this.
But IF at the exact same time, THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST  of The LORd GOd Yeshua Messiah of Nazareth i can see with my physical eyes, descends upon your hospital and then: ALL THEREIN ARE IMMEDIATELY HEALED, EVEN ONE BEING RAISED FROM THE DEAD, AND IT IS NOT YET THE FIRST RESURRECTION, and in the insuing Upheaval, you rush to the halls to see the nurses shouting for JOY, and the physicans on the floors confused, then it will not be a surprise you do not remember me, ONLY WHAT i have been sent to tell you. amen
That is His Secret Armour for a season.
And it is a GOOD THING. AMEN
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Back