Lost - Looking for good fellowship

Malohaut

Hey all,

I'm a bit down and starved for fellowship. I currently have no purpose or group and I don't have any close Christian friends to share with. Any gaming group looking to adopt a wayward Christian? If not, I understand. I've been rejected by other Christian groups already.

Ken / Aomaho / Malohaut / Koah Johnson

I have a small group that still plays TF2 on Tuesdays 8:30 central but it's not deep topics just playing and chatting.

I'll bite, why are other Christian groups rejecting you?

Gerbil already bit, but there's also Discord where CGA/ToJ people hang out during the day. Activity comes and goes, but there are a number of us who have it open in the background often enough.

Seriously unless you are cussing, trolling, being x-rated or generally being a jerk to people I don't see why Christians would have trouble hanging with you. Basically anyone, Christian or not, who can follow our rules is welcome to hang with us whether they actually believe in those rules or not. Non-Christians don't make official "group" status but are still welcome to play and chat us. No we will not endorse a person's sin, I'm not calling a dude a lady :p , but that doesn't mean we can't talk civilly.

You being a Christian should be that much easier to hang with.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm a bit down and starved for fellowship. I currently have no purpose or group and I don't have any close Christian friends to share with. Any gaming group looking to adopt a wayward Christian? If not, I understand. I've been rejected by other Christian groups already.

I've made a gaming clan (just a trial) called LHK (Look to the Heavenly Kingdom) I've made a Discord server.

Attachments

• IMG_0994.PNG
    IMG_0994.PNG
    338.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey all,

HUGS Ken,

I didn't know you were still around. I'm here on and off, but mostly do not game any longer. Keep in touch and I know we still have a few realms in various games active.

Blessings and Hugs,

Back