LORD LAN

agentofwrath

Hey ToJ! I'm just stopping by to invite all of you to the Lord Clan Lan in Denver, Colorado.

This is our 3rd annual LAN, and we want to invite all Christian clans to it.

Its the weekend of May 30th.
As of right now we are only reserving the room for 1 day (Saturday), but if attendance is high enough, we will reserve it for Friday as well (everyone needs to sign up before hand so we have an accurate headcount).
As of right now there is a $10 dollar cover charge for each person, but again, depending on attendance, this could go lower. (we are only looking to cover costs of room, service, and equiptment WE WILL GAIN NO MONEY!)
It will be Pay At the Door.

If you have any questions please email me at windchasersam@gmail.com or email Gillfrost at gillfrost@gmail.com

If you are planning on going PLEASE go to http://www.thelordclan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5475 and sign up

The last 2 LANs where a blast and we'd love it for you all to come!

Thank you,

Agent of Wrath (Sam)

Moderator's note: Post in moderation queue approved.

agentofwrath: Be sure to check your e-mail for a message from forums AT cgalliance DOT org. The e-mail should have a link that you can click to finish registering your forums account. Once you do, you should be able to post without the posts being dropped into a moderation queue.

Thanks for posting this announcement to the forums. I know it's a challenge to schedule and arrange "real life" events, so I'll be praying that it's a huge success.

And if there are any Tribe of Judah members living in Colorado, be sure to check out the link agentofwrath posted!

awesome! thanks!

just wanted to remind anyone if they have ANY questions, feel free to email gillfrost or I or contact us through any of the messenger programs

Back