Looking through the old pictures

Thaddius

I saw the picture of us when we scrounged up the first gold to get our guild emblem.. Man that brought back some memories.  I've been trying to talk Jadzzia into coming back and playing some, even if its only limited....This guild has come a long way and it makes me proud to see it still standing tall.  *sniff* *sniff*.

Cory

I had some incredibly awesome memories with you guys. And that has taught me to better respect the moment. Because these moments we spend together now will also become cherished memories. Its just awesome to have you back among us where we can together write the next chapter in the Trinity's history.

hehe...I have to break this 33 barrier first. I made more progress last night towards 34 than I did every time I played Peiter previously. I'm half way their. Once I get to 40 or so, then I think I'll be more of a battlefield asset to the group. Well, if clerics are still considered an asset.
biggrin.gif

Cory

I saw the picture of us when we scrounged up the first gold to get our guild emblem.. Man that brought back some memories. I've been trying to talk Jadzzia into coming back and playing some, even if its only limited....This guild has come a long way and it makes me proud to see it still standing tall. *sniff* *sniff*.

Cory
an old blast from the past.i love it!

I miss all of the old DAoC. They have made many improvements but I don't see me going back to the game :( There have been so many changes, that I would have to relearn everything and the game itself seems to be in its last couple of years :( But alas, I pre-ordered the collectors addition of Warhammer and can't wait for the open beta to start! And, those that order the collectors additions (pre-order only) will get a jump when it goes live (a day or so earlier than everyone else!).

:)

Love ya'll, miss y'all.

I miss all of the old DAoC. They have made many improvements but I don't see me going back to the game :( There have been so many changes, that I would have to relearn everything and the game itself seems to be in its last couple of years :( But alas, I pre-ordered the collectors addition of Warhammer and can't wait for the open beta to start! And, those that order the collectors additions (pre-order only) will get a jump when it goes live (a day or so earlier than everyone else!).

:)

Love ya'll, miss y'all.
I believe several members of Redeemed are planning to play Warhammer Online when it goes retail (and possibly before). I don't have all (or many) of the details, so you may want to check the Redeemed General Forum for more information.

Hey Myth,

We have already named Odale the Benevolent Dictator for Life of the ToJ chapter of Warhammer.

We hope to start the guild up as soon as open beta begins. If you get in the closed beta as myself and Baddwin are, give us a shout.

Woot! Its's Myth!

You will be the vast population of the guild, we already know. If you get into the beta, you need to try every class. It is your destiny!

Back