Lookin' for some multiplayer

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
So I haven't played any multiplayer games on the PS3 with ToJ people for a while now. I own several online multiplayer games, including:
  • Castle Crashers
  • Critter Crunch
  • Dead Nation
  • Hustler King
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Soulcalibur IV
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Tekken 6
  • Tetris
  • Wipeout HD Fury
So who's up for some games?

I'm thinking of "redoing" the list of games we have to just multiplayer games, or turning it into two lists, one multiplayer and one single player.

But back to the point at hand. The two games that we both have are not very enjoyable to play (wipe out and little big planet).

I have the feeling Wipeout HD would be more fun if I wasn't terrible at it. :) I'm willing to try it online, though.

And I love the concept behind LittleBigPlanet's online multiplayer component, but it's not entirely clear how (or if it's even possible) to join a friend's game or invite a friend to a game.

And that floaty jump, man. Oof.

EDIT: Also, I highly recommend picking up Castle Crashers if and when it goes on sale again. :D

I looked at castle crashers and it didn't look very appealing. Now that could be because I'm used to games like elder scrolls and call of duty. Castle crashers looks like a side scroller, am I correct?

I looked at castle crashers and it didn't look very appealing. Now that could be because I'm used to games like elder scrolls and call of duty. Castle crashers looks like a side scroller, am I correct?
Yessir, it's a side-scrolling brawler in the style of arcade classics like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, and X-Men, but with newer game mechanics (such as leveling and trophies) built in.

From the games you listed above, the only one I own is Soul Calibur 4.

I stopped playing it online when people stopped letting me play, LOL Aparently I am such a newbie at it that I get booted from rooms due to my massive newb-ness.

It might be more fun with a good group of people from here though.

From the games you listed above, the only one I own is Soul Calibur 4.

I stopped playing it online when people stopped letting me play, LOL Aparently I am such a newbie at it that I get booted from rooms due to my massive newb-ness.

It might be more fun with a good group of people from here though.
I'd love to play SCIV on PSN with someone who I stand a chance of winning against, so message me on Steam or if you see me on PSN.

Back