List of GW2 Websites/Information

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Rather than having a slew of threads with links to websites that do this and that, lets compile them all into this one thread. We can include websites that have information on how to PvE, videos on WvW tips, podcasts that teach you how to make/save money in-game. Anything on the interwebs that can be useful for GW2, put it here.

Official Sites
Skill/Build Generators:
PvE:
Crafting:
PvP:
Podcasts:
Youtube/Videos
Specific Pages/Articles/Topics

Last edited:
Great idea!

Gamebreaker.tv - Both a general news discussion and a theory crafting/PvP podcast. Super high quality and awesome.

Wooden Potatoes - Guides, Lore, and more. Very fun to listen to and nice tidbits of information.

Enigmius - Crafting and general information.

Doombox - If you played GW1 you probably know Doombox from his "How To" guides. He is coming to GW2 as well so expect the same (eventually) and some "Let's Play" videos.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys - this will be a huge help for those of us who have not had much beta time.

Could we get a sticky of allied guild sites for inter-guild communication? =D

Saw this in map chat last night ... http://guildwarstemple.com/dragontimer/sanctum-of-rall/

It depends on players being honest, but lets you at least have a better time getting in on the dragon events. Didn't see it on either this thread of the one on GW2Guru.

Unfortunately it is completely inaccurate. I had it up all day for the last two days, and the Sparkfly Fynn Dragon was no where near on time. Never once was it even close...sad but a great idea!

ugg HATE that site, it looked good earlier so I left and came back with 10 mins till event, only to find out it was killed 1 min earlier....

It worked for me to get in on the Forstgorge dragon just before going off to English club, yesterday. It has its uses, but yeah, it quite susceptible to error. By the way, you get an explorer achievement for allowing him to fall on you just before he goes into his final phase.

It worked decent tonight, got Teq with it. I think since the zones are spamming it now, it should get alot more visitors to help keep it on track.

I added a link to the GW Temple Dragon Timer (SoR server) site under the PvE section

Back