Level 50 Beta End Game Review - Final Build

The game isn't even out yet and you're posting level 50 stuff, why?!

/boggled

Also, I don't think I've ever seen so many acronyms used in a single post prior to this one. Is it really necessary to say "BW" instead of BioWare? -_-

World Bosses - I did not have the opportunity to kill a level 50 world boss so I am unsure of the extra rewards for killing one of these, however I did heal in a raid group that killed an upper 30s world boss on one of the planets. The world boss encounters are fun, getting 24 folks together to kill one of these, buffing up and trying to engage in an open world aspect reminded me of my EQ days of no instances. The encounter was pretty fun and hopefully this translates into the level 50 versions. My worry here is that if the rewards are too good then these spawns will be perma camped by raiding guilds and there will be no chance in random folks pulling together to get a kill, we shall see how this goes.

He has a very good point about perma camped bosses....

line of sighting...

I think he means they all went into hiding... I think part of the mechanic is to do just that.

BUT I also think it does require that they come back out.

line of sighting...

I think he means they all went into hiding... I think part of the mechanic is to do just that.

BUT I also think it does require that they come back out.

Ah ok a google was giving me "lawn ornament stealing" which I really didn't think would help defeat a boss :p .

Maybe its what you use to defeat Frank!

Disney%20Pixar%20Cars%20Movie%20Toys%20Frank.jpg

Btw 'woks, I love the new avatar.

Not sure why it would not work. BUT Beware Squirrels are no push over. I would never take one on, they are very versed at the force. More powerful then master yoda they say.

Not sure why it would not work. BUT Beware Squirrels are no push over. I would never take one on, they are very versed at the force. More powerful then master yoda they say.

THAT'S why the car stopped suddenly before we ran over something. That squirrel is scary. It keeps popping up everywhere. AND I KNOW its the same squirrel. I just know it. I'm not crazy...

Back